"This Is Dedicated to the One(s) I Love"

My real motivation for creating this blog is Joseph, our fourth child. Of course, all of the family will be included, but I want to dedicate this site to my little Joe.
People often ask how Joseph is and this provides a great reference tool as well as an opportunity to share my son's life and his defect with those who care the most.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We Did It! We Did It! Ya,Ya, Ya- no eating here tonight, no eating here tonight




That's Joe's favorite ditty from Finding Nemo. I felt it was appropriate for today's post. On Monday morning, the cardiology team came in and said that all looked good on Joe's chest X-ray, but they wanted to watch him for one more day just to be safe. Joe had a hard time staying in bed on Monday and was more than ready to leave on Tuesday morning.


It is good to be home:) We feel so blessed.





























































2 comments:

  1. i heard and im so happy! i knew he would only be there for 2 weeks. cause you deserve it! it makes me jealous when i see those pictures of you guys. it makes me want to be there with you. i miss you so much!! love you darci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darci, we will be up there Tuesday to see how Phoenix is doing as well so we hope to see you there. We will pray and fast for Joseph as well that he will get the fluid out and not require another chest tube nor hospitalization. Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you guys and praying for Joseph! NIKI & PHOENIX

    ReplyDelete